Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Online Media Class

Hey everyone,

Since creating this blog is a requirement for COM 304, I will aim these posts more towards my professor and my classmates until the end of April 2005. Hopefully, I will continue blogging after that.

I already am excited about doing this, and I am looking forward to discussing about something I have such a deep interest in (film!). This will cover what I already know to what I am currently discovering.

This first post does not have to count, since I am waiting for the first actual, formal assignment.

: )

Until Next Time...


1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

I just had to create a blog for a class as well...
It's just so weird to be a voyeur in the Land of Blog and reading people's thoughts, feelings...
Just keep pushing Next Blog and you'll see...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home