Thursday, January 13, 2005

Rapid FOREIGN Pictures...

After a short discussion with my professor, I have decided to make my blog more about foreign film, particularly Latin and/or Middle Eastern flicks (that's supposing I'll be able to find enough blogs and web sites about them - if not, I'll just make it foreign film in general), a narrower subject, allowing for easier research and posts.

I still have time to think about other things to blog about, so don't be surprised if in the next post you read that I have decided to talk about "underwater basket weaving" in Latvia... (if there is such a thing), but I hope that's not the case because that would mean a change in my blog title, which at the moment I like. I don't think the change will be that drastic, however.

I will do some real research for it later today and see what I can find. Perhaps I'll start with a short history of film in general, and then move on to what's happening at the Oscars and the Golden Globes.

Until Next Time...



1 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greatest Site Ever. I Was Amazed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home