Monday, January 24, 2005

Changed As Predicted!

Well, I guessed it (and maybe you, too)... The blog topic has been changed - though I do not like to think the word "drastically" here because I did, after all, keep the title.

I'm just happy Professor F. allowed us a good chunk of time to think about what we wanted to write. Usually teachers (and some of you may know of whom I speak) just have that "first-week-of-class?-well-I-don't-care-that-you-don't-know-what-you're-doing!-That's-not-how-they-do-it-in-the-real-world" persona that just drives me up the wall!

Anyhow... Basically, I have decided to make this blog about Arabic Music... I am almost definite that most of you girls in my class... (I don't think there are any guys - except for the professor) haven't really heard much of it, and that is something I would like to bring to this blog. If you have heard some Arabic Music and don't like it... Well, I can guarantee that you will by the end of April. If I am not successful in doing so... well, then I guess I will have to just delete the blog entirely.

I certainly hope that some of you have an idea or two on "good acting."

;0) Just kidding!

For those of you who will be sincerely enjoying reading my posts, you will also have the option to see and hopefully enjoy (although, not all of them will be great) many music videos (once I learn how to link). Music videos will be a great emphasis in this blog because I find that I have a lot to say about them...

And as I will tell you and anyone else entering this blog site again and again: Feel free to post any type of comments!

Yey! I'm so excited!

Until Next Time...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home